Update for Our Valued Patients
As your Podiatrist, we want you to know that we are closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus through the world and our own community. The health and safety of our patients and their families are our primary concern, and we will continue to do what is deemed best for the health of our patients and our community.
At this time, we will continue to follow CDC, WHO, federal and state guidelines and keep our office open to care for patients. Remember, proper hand washing is the best defense against the spread of COVID-19 from person to person. In the interest of social distancing, we will, however, take immediate action to reduce the amount of people in our office at a given time. To that end, we will be calling to cancel and reschedule some appointments that are not pressing or time sensitive.
For those of you with upcoming appointments, we will be making a few changes to reduce foot traffic through our office as much as possible while continuing to provide needed care.
Please see some points below:
- If the patient or any member of the family has been recently ill (fever of 100.4 or greater, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath), please reschedule your appointment.
- If the patient or a family member has had direct or indirect contact with someone who has traveled to one of the CDC Level 3 countries within the past 14 days, please let us know and call to reschedule your appointment.
- Except for our youngest patients and for initial consultations, we will ask that the patient is the only member of the family to come back to the treatment area, and that other family members wait in the car if possible or in the waiting room.
- If in the waiting room, please try to keep 6-10 ft from other people at all times.
- Please note that a mask is required when you are in the building for not only your safety but also the safety of our staff.
Again, our utmost priority is to maintain the health and safety of our patients and our Stop Feet Pain Fast Institute Team. We are following updates from the CDC and WHO. As new information and protocols arise, we will help to inform you of any updates or changes in our schedules. If you have any questions, please contact us at 248-362-3338.
As one of the premier podiatry centers in Troy, MI, our team at Stop Feet Pain Fast Institute also provides 5-star-rated foot, ankle, and heel care to patients from Birmingham, Sterling Heights, Clawson, Madison Heights, Royal Oak, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills & West Bloomfield, MI, and surrounding areas.